7.17.2009

Nature Friendly


Aloha all! I'm so happy that today we can find many nature friendly things around us. Like yesterday, when my sister bought something from Indomaret i realized that they are using nature friendly plastic


|
|
|
|
\/

This plastic bag can shattered more easily than usual plastic bag


We also can found many invitation for us to love our earth. I found one of them when i bought something on Surfer Girl shop, their lovely bag shout something to make us care about our earth


|
|
|
|
\/

I like those words sounds, 'Earth, too nice to destroy'


I hope there are more and more something like that, so we can keep our world from global warming, and another things that could destroy the earth.

Let's <3 our world guys!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Silly Me
Maira Gall