9.04.2009

Ramadhan Camp

Helloo everyone

Finally I can see you again guys, after a few days I didn't wrote anything

So what I wanna share with you is this, on August the 31st 'til September the 3rd my school arranged a camping for this holy month. They arrange this camping routinely every Ramadhan. And this year the camping is located in Brevi Mundo villa, Cisarua, Bogor. It's not so far from Taman Safari.

Me and other 24 students (it's all girls) went there by a realyyy cool bus. Okay okay just kidding, this bus was so disappointing. No air conditioner (imagine a few hours trip without AC, and we're all doing fasting also!) and it's too small for 25 students and their teacher!















This is the bus!

















The only thing that could give us some air!


I decided to sleep along the road so that I won't feel the hotness of this bus. And finally after few hours sleeping we arrived there!
















We had some trouble for checking in. When we got there, there were some people occupying the villa. We had to wait for some time. Another test for our patience on fasting day.

The villa isn't too big nor too small either. I got a big room to sleep but I have to share it with these girls; Retna, Novia, Dewi, Nadya, Tara, Damba, Putri, Zahwa, Dhila, Arini and Citra. Yeah I know there are many people but it was so fun to have many room-mates. You won't feel afraid when you go to sleep at night, will you?

It's fasting month and according to that we have to wake up at 3 am every day (the teacher said that, but in fact we woke up at 3.30 am). After done the 'sahur' we pray Shubuh together, and read the holy Koran. As always we do, we got back to sleep after done all things above.

On the second day we went to a river near the villa.
















We have to pass a bridge before arrive at the river. It's a bit scaring for me

















Sitting on the rocks will give you some relaxing time


Unfortunately villagers around the river didn't take care of that river. There are some litter flow together with the water.

And you know what, the most shocking thing in this camping is: There was an EARTHQUAKE on our 4th day in this villa. We were so shocked and worried about our family at home. Alhamdulillah nothing bad happened. Soon we knew that the earthquake was centered in Tasikmalaya, which is far away from Depok (most of our family live there) and Cisarua.

We spent our last night there by playing fireworks, light up the campfire and sit around it.
































We had so much fun together in this camp. FYI, this is our last Ramadhan Camp, we're going to be graduated next year, and I'm gonna be a HIGH SCHOOL student!

Hmmm I think that's all about this camp. Oh yeah guys, it's HOLIDAY! One full month, but I have no idea what to do. Maybe I'm gonna finish reading that Inkheart book. I haven't finished reading it since I bought it couple weeks ago!

so, HAPPY HOLIDAY GUYS!
SEE YA :))

No comments

Post a Comment

© Silly Me
Maira Gall