2.11.2010

Exam is coming, and what am I doing?

I've been reading some books in English recently. Instead of studying.


Since I watched Sherlock Holmes movie, I fell in love with his stories. So I started to find some books of him, and fortunately I found it in my school's library. And then I also found another classic stories. I'm trying to improve my English skill so I think this isn't a really bad activity to do.

And you know what guys, I've just realized that Dye from COLOR-DYE-MODE sent me this big smile last January.



Thank you so much Dye, sorry for realizing this after a few days. And my post before this post will surely answer what are the things that make me happy.

2 comments

  1. I love Sherlock Holmes too! Secretly wish I was an old school British detective! x

    ReplyDelete

© Silly Me
Maira Gall