1.04.2013

Imaginary Wardrobe




It's been a long, long time since I last posted something about fashion, eh? Well here are some Imaginary Wardrobes created with Polyvore. I've signed up for this Polyvore website since three years ago but haven't used it till now. Teehee. It turns out to be a lot of fun. While in the real world, these stuffs from ASOS, Topshop, and Miu Miu, and another famous brands are so pricey I can't afford it but on Polyvore, I can grab (well not literally but virtually) anything I want. From Prada to Nada :-B
Furthermore this site allows you to create some collage art-works in easy-peasy, simple-pimple ways. My sister even uses it to make tumblr-like quotes.. +d'oh+

Well...To cut long story short, happy Friday and have a nice weekend!
(Uh-oh school days are getting closer :-s)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Silly Me
Maira Gall